Monday, January 31, 2011

Tech Class MOnday Nights Pt2

How has technology changed the lives of people? Well, in my little world, I am very happy to use it in my life everyday. I know that with out Technology life is pretty boring, well no not really, but life comes to screeching halt!
I do remember before technology was main stream, when people in my community used to walk the roads all hours of the night and enjoyed the company of their follow man. Once Cable was introduced in 1988 the community was inside watching cable TV.
For years, we only had 2 channels CBC and ATV, so we were limited on what we knew of the world, almost seem like a different universe. I chuckle at the these thoughts time to time and wonder how would life be with Internet, computers and video games? Could my children or children handle this situation. Well never know.... Laughs out loud.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment